Thursday, October 14, 2004

Cheap Shot -

Does anyone, other then me, have a problem with Kerry's remark about Cheney's gay daughter? I mean what's the deal with outing the poor girl on TV? I know if it were me ... that's not the way I would want to tell the world. I don't think she's closeted, and I know the Cheney's have always supported their daughter. So what's the point other than a cheap political trick. And I thought the democratic party was highly supportive of the privacy of the individual. Too bad they don't practice what they preach.

The Lovely and Gracious
Comments:
Nancie,

I have a topical, if not entirely rational, attempt at humor about this subject on my other blog. Well, ONE of my other blogs-- I'm a rather obsessive blog fiend, I am. Hope you like it:

http://stmedia.vpsa.asu.edu/smblogs/webdevil/espratl/archives/000183.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?